Religious and Indpendent School Schedules
Our school has mapped out each classroom carefully to assure that proper safety measures including:
- Social Distancing of six feet between each person
- Use of barrier when six feet is not possible
- Reconfiguring spaces for proper social distancing
- Altering schedules for enrichment classes and to limit congestion in halls
- Keeping younger students in PreKindergarten a separate building
- Limiting enrollment for students in the PreKindergarten classes
- Increasing personnel for PreKindergarten and Kindergarten classes in order
to further divide students into smaller learning groups.
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting cleaning schedules throughout the day
These are followed to keep our children and staff safe and healthy. Our school will restart in person learning (when permitted by the Governor’s Orders) with a capacity of 201 students and 25 faculty and staff members.
For those parents who are not comfortable with having their children return on site, we will have remote learning available during the school day for online attendance.
For information about how school schedule information will be communicated to students, families and staff members, visit the Communication/Family and Community Engagement section of our reopening plan.